We are endorsed by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), a trusted independent provider of continuing education for healthcare professionals since 1979 and is a recognized leader for jointly provided continuing education activities. PIM is nationally accredited to certify education and issue continuing education credit to an interprofessional or multidisciplinary audience of learners, including physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, optometrists, healthcare executives, addiction counselors, and clinical laboratory professionals. Its purpose is to deliver effective CME/CE activities that are designed to contribute to the professional development of physicians, as well as other healthcare professionals, support the development and function of collaborative interprofessional teams, and positively impact the delivery of healthcare.
Articles in this section
- How can my employer verify my certification?
- Are your courses internationally recognized?
- What is the meaning of RN and MD?
- How do I know your website is reputable?
- Are these the most recent guidelines?
- Will I earn my certification through this online course?
- Is your organization accredited by AHA?
- How can I redeem my CME Certificate from CME University? (Save a Life by NHCPS)
- How can I redeem my CME Certificate (Advanced Medical Certification)?