No. You are able to obtain your ACLS, PALS, BLS, CPR, and/or Bloodborne Pathogens certification or recertification whether you are a first-time applicant, or have allowed your certification to expire.
Articles in this section
- How does your Bundle CPR work?
- Are your certifications accepted nationally?
- I have purchased your course from Groupon, how do I sign up?
- Does your program require a Clinical Skills Check?
- What are my payment options?
- I have purchased your course from Groupon, how do I sign up? (Mobile and Tablet Version)
- How can I sign-up and apply my redemption or discount code? (Mobile and Tablet version)
- How can I remove the $5 Donation on my order?
- How can I sign-up and apply my redemption or discount code?
- Do you offer courses that are in a Bundle?