No. You are able to obtain your ACLS, PALS, BLS, CPR, and/or Bloodborne Pathogens certification or recertification whether you are a first-time applicant, or have allowed your certification to expire.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a coupon?
- Do you have discounts for groups?
- My coupon code is not working, what do I do?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Do you still need help?
- Are your certifications accepted nationally?
- Can RNs take your programs?
- Does your site contain ads?
- How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
- What do I need to complete this course?