No, there is no time limit applied to the exams. You can take the test at any time, anywhere – at your own pace and time. You don’t have to worry about your progress you can save it at any time.
Articles in this section
- How do I access free materials?
- How to access course materials and test?
- How do I submit the test?
- Where do I find my test?
- Can I access your courses using my phone?
- Do you provide study materials?
- Do I have a time limit to finish my exam?
- How many questions are there on the exam?
- Do your programs ensure those certified are proficient in performing these skills?
- Does your program require a Clinical Skills Check?