To access course materials (handbook and videos), click My Account, under My Active Courses and click Take Course button. You can go through this materials at your own pace. The certification exam is at the bottom part of your course page. Note that you can save the progress of your exam by clicking the Save button at the bottom. You can resume wherever you left off anytime by logging back in to your account and accessing the test again.
Articles in this section
- How do I access free materials?
- How to access course materials and test?
- How do I submit the test?
- Where do I find my test?
- Can I access your courses using my phone?
- Do you provide study materials?
- Do I have a time limit to finish my exam?
- How many questions are there on the exam?
- Do your programs ensure those certified are proficient in performing these skills?
- Does your program require a Clinical Skills Check?