The answer is NO. The expiration date mentioned is in regards to our agreement with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). We are just finalizing the renewal date of our agreement with PIM and will update it once an agreement is in place. Your certification will not be affected by this and will be valid for 2 years from the time of the completion of your course.
Articles in this section
- How can I redeem my CME Certificate from CME University? (Save a Life by NHCPS)
- How can I redeem my CME Certificate from CME University? (Advanced Medical Certification)
- What is the meaning of RN and MD?
- Are your courses internationally recognized?
- How can my employer verify my certification?
- It states on your accreditation page that Expiration date for all certification activities: December 31, 2020. Does it affect my certification with you?
- How do I know your website is reputable?
- Are these the most recent guidelines?
- Will I earn my certification through this online course?
- Is your organization accredited by AHA?