RN stands for Registered Nurse while MD stands for Medical Doctor
Articles in this section
- How can I redeem my CME Certificate from CME University? (Save a Life by NHCPS)
- How can I redeem my CME Certificate from CME University? (Advanced Medical Certification)
- What is the meaning of RN and MD?
- Are your courses internationally recognized?
- How can my employer verify my certification?
- It states on your accreditation page that Expiration date for all certification activities: December 31, 2020. Does it affect my certification with you?
- How do I know your website is reputable?
- Are these the most recent guidelines?
- Will I earn my certification through this online course?
- Is your organization accredited by AHA?