CME/CE/CEU credit for this activity is provided by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and AMC. Certificates of Completion are issued digitally through CME University.
- Click this link to be taken to the CME University website.
- Select completed course. If you are unable to find our course after creating your account, enter Course Code 15997 in the “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course” search box at the top.
- Register for a new account, or sign in using your existing CME University username and password. (Important: Please take note of your username/password for CME University, as it is separate from your AMC Login)
- Complete your personal information. (Note: Anesthesiologist and pharmacist credit types must provide ABA and NABP numbers, respectively.)
- Choose your profession (MD, Other, RN), then click "Continue"
- Answer the evaluation, then click "Done"
- You will now have to click "View Certificate"
- Upon registering and successfully completing the activity evaluation, your certificate will be available immediately. Here's how the certificate will look. Click "Export to PDF" to download your CME Certificate