CME/CE/CEU credit for this activity is provided by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Save a Life by NHCPS. Certificates of Completion are issued digitally through CME University.
- Click this link to be taken to the CME University website.
- Select the completed course. If you are unable to find our course after creating your account, enter Course Code 17699 in the “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course” search box at the top.
- Register for a new account, or sign in using your existing CME University username and password.
(Important: Please take note of your username/password for CME University, as it is separate from your Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS Login)
- Complete your personal information. (Note: Anesthesiologist and pharmacist credit types must provide ABA and NABP numbers, respectively.)
- Choose your profession (e.g. MD, Other, RN), then click "Continue"
- Answer the evaluation, then click "Done"
- You will now have to click "View Certificate"
- Upon registering and successfully completing the activity evaluation, your certificate will be available immediately. Here's an example of what your certificate will look like. Click "Export to PDF" to download your CME Certificate
Please sign in to leave a comment.